Join us for an inspiring session on “working with the ones you love” with David Irvine
It is a challenge to build a business, and it is a challenge to raise a family. Combining the two can lead to either disastrous failure or deep fulfillment. At Family Wealth Coach we have the privilege of working with business families and have learned a lot of important lessons around the value of family and learning how to be better with each other. With that in mind, we are pleased to invite you to hear David Irvine speak. After more than thirty years of consulting, counseling, and leading retreats with family businesses and having grown up in one, David has come to appreciate both the perilous and potentially gratifying journey of a business venture with the people that matter most to you.
We would like you to join us for an afternoon with David, from 2-5 March 14th at the Ranchmen’s Club in Calgary. In this intimate setting, David will share with us his work on Family Dynamics, accountability and success for families and their businesses. He is an international speaker, author, and mentor who has inspired many business leaders and families throughout North America to build better families and businesses.
In this inspiring, engaging, and interactive session, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of family dynamics and intergenerational relationships that will help you appreciate and improve all your family relationships
- Explore the unique challenges faced by a business family as they move through the life cycles from generation to generation – and how to overcome them.
- Gain insights into instilling an ownership, accountability mindset among family members.
- Learn strategies to align your values and goals as a family so the business can become a tool for creating what matters most to your family.
- Understand the four tasks necessary for succeeding at succession, and an accompanying practical process that ensures accountability and successful succession into the next generation.
RSVP to Laura Richard
There is limited seating, so please RSVP today to secure a seat.